Visiting Sydney soon?
Well here are my top tips on what to do when here! Pick and choose or just look at the pretty pictures.
This blog is dedicated to my dear friends Laura & Dave Camfield… who’s wedding I missed when I moved to Sydney and who arrive the day I depart. I hope this helps you plan your honeymoon visit to Sydney.
9) Visiting the beaches
So one of my favourite things to do is to pick a beach, get there and spend the day. It’s a great place to people watch (surfers, selfie takers), try out a new lunch spots and just enjoy the sound of the waves.
8) Coastal Walks
- Coogee to Maroubra
- Maroubra to Little Bay (You walk across a golf course which is bizarre)
- The Federation Walk: Bondi to Watson Bay
- Coogee to Bondi (yes, the same walk, but the other way around but still worth doing)
7) Outdoor Pools
6) Harbour Bridge
5) Drinking coffee
4) Experience the Brunch Culture in the Eastern or Inner West Suburbs
3) See the city from a Ferry
2) Day Trips/Weekends Away:
Newcastle (2/3 hours north of Sydney):
1) Different view’s of the city
Wendy’s Secret Garden:
The view from Bradley’s Head